We’ve got 104 of them in the continental U.S., and this is where they are: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kroodsma/nuclear-plants-risks_b_836572.html
The second map shows the plants in relation to recent earthquakes.
They’re talking now about the possibility of evacuating 12 million people from Tokyo, which is 150 miles away from the dying Fukushima nuke plant.
According to the U.S. map, I’m 60 miles south of one plant and 80 miles north of another. A third is 70 miles to the southwest, as the radiated crow flies.
What, me worry?
* * * * *
• Earthquake Survival Kits
• Stay Safe 72 Hours After Disaster Buy Directly from the Manufacturer — QuakeKare.com
• Jewish & Prepared?
• Learn how to handle a disaster
• Learn why all Jews need — jewishpreppers.blogspot.com
• Best Survival Seed Banks
• Compare Banks by Price, Shelf-Life, Weight, Varieties, Count |Best Deal — non-hybrid-seeds.com
“Yes, please, I’d like to order a six-pack of kosher rutabagas… just enough for 3 days, thanks.”
* Fat Johnny artwork by Lino M